Immerse yourselves in the woods for a day with expert tuition tailored to your interests.
- You will learn how to use a selection of Swedish axes and carving knives efficiently and safely. Set in the stunning Highlands of Scotland you will be taken through tree identification and how to choose the right wood for different jobs
- You will learn traditional Scandinavian carving techniques using the axe and knife to create some unique carved products of your own to take home
- Tea and coffee provided throughout the day plus a hearty homemade lunch
- All tools and materials supplied
- Valid until 10th March 2021
Cost £190 for 1-2 people
add a third person £95
For more info or to arrange a date contact Wooden Tom.
All courses are held in beautiful oak woodlands on the Inshriach estate, just outside of Aviemore. For more information on location and surroundings, click here.
Though we never expect mishaps, Wooden Tom is First Aid trained and holds full Public Liability Insurance.